When should I have my trial & how long will it last?
It is best to have your trial approximately 2-3 months prior to the wedding date. By this time, you should have chosen your dress, hair accessories and jewellery. These items finish your look and it’s wonderful to see a complete picture. Typically, a Bridal hair & makeup trial will last around two hours.
What will I need to supply for my trial?
I supply all the makeup, hair products, pins and grips we will use. You need to have your hair accessories and veil with you, if you’re going to wear them. Should you wish to use hair extensions, I will need you to supply these.
Could my Mother & Bridesmaids have a trial also?
Yes of course, just let me know prior to your trial so we can allow enough time, (please see my price list for their trial charges.)
When do you require payment?
After we complete your trial, if you are happy to proceed, then I ask for a bank transfer or cash payment of £50 as a non-refundable deposit, to confirm your wedding day booking. In addition, I will ask for any trial travel costs incurred, to be paid at the end of the trial also.
If I carry out any additional trials for other bridal party members on this day, I will need payment for these at the end of all trials, (please see my price list).
The balance will be due 48 hours prior to the wedding date or alternatively, you can pay me in cash upon my arrival on the wedding day itself.
Do you do hair & make up for occasions other than weddings?
Yes, if you are attending an important event and want to look your best, I can do both your hair and makeup at your choice of location for £90. (Travel costs may apply, please see my price list.)
Do you use assistants for large groups?
Yes, if you have an especially large bridal party and I didn’t feel it would be possible to do everyone in the time frame allowed, I would then bring an experienced colleague with me for additional charge of £50.
What areas do you cover?
I am happy to travel to most of Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex or even as far as Bath and Wiltshire, just email me/give me a call to discuss your requirements, (please see my bridal or beauty treatments price lists.)
Do you charge travels costs?
Yes, after I travel for more than 10 miles, there will be a charge of 50p per mile, to include my return journey to TW17, for all trials, bridal and beauty treatments. Any bookings which incur parking costs or a congestion charge will be payable also.
What if you are unwell on my Wedding morning?
I have never missed a booking due to illness and have worked through two pregnancies with morning sickness and swollen ankles! However, should the unavoidable happen, I know many Surrey hair & makeup artists who I would contact in an attempt to find you a quick, professional replacement. I would of course, provide you with a full refund.
Terms & Conditions:
- A non-refundable £50 deposit is required at the trial to secure the wedding date, with the remaining balance due on or by the date of the event.
- Cancellations made by the client less than 30 days before the event date will remain chargeable at the full quoted price.
- In the unlikely event that I myself have to cancel, you will receive 100% refund of any monies already paid (including the £50 paid at the trial.
- After I travel more than 10 miles, there will be a charge of 50p per mile, to include my return journey to TW17, for all trials, bridal and beauty treatments.
- Any bookings which incur parking costs or a congestion charge will be payable also.
- Adjustments to party size must be made with as much notice as possible and agreed upon by both parties, in writing, before the wedding day.
Please get in touch if you have any further questions.